PDA

View Full Version : Application for GOW

Mike D
04-06-2011, 05:46 PM
Application: #1 What MMO experience do you have and what games are you currently playing? (MMO and otherwise) Runes of Magic, W.O.W, Runescape

#2 What are your characters names and levels in game?
As of now i have an lvl 82 Paladin (Pwnbyächick ) and lvl 80 Warlock (Greatsphinnx)

#3 Are you 18 years old or older?
Thought it was illegal to ask this kind of question but to answer yes.

#4 How long have you played MMO's?
5 years now.

#5 How long have you played the game that you are applying for membership on?
3 years.

#6 What Guilds/Clans/Nations have you belonged to in the past?
The Order of Capurnia, Mopar (now deleted guild), N E M E S I S, Kali Compton

#7 How long were you in them and why aren't you still there?
TooC (first guild ever joined, no what i was looking for, hardly ever raided), Mopar (nice raiding guild but soon fell apart, guild had a bad name for itself) Nem (nice guild loved it there but i transferred to the server im on now to play with my rl friend), KC (good raiding guild moved there with my friend but had extremely late raiding times that i was unable to make ex: 9:00 server was 12 midnight my time...)

#8 What did you like and/or dislike about the previous Guilds you were in?
All were friendly and very helpful i learned a lot while in each one.

#9 What kind of characters do you usually play? Caster, Tank, Support Toon, Scout etc.... Used to be a caster (warlock specifically), but now i enjoy support toons (holy pally)

#10 What drew you to apply to GoW? Were you referred by a current or past member? I transferred to this server for my rl friend and i to be together and i needed a safe environment to be apart of so she opted for me to join GOW

#11 How long are you planning on being a GoWian? Are you willing to play multiple games or move games if we drop our support of a particular game division? As of now WoW is the only game i am consistently playing and being a support char ( holy pally ) im planing on being in game as much as possible as long as i does not conflict with my rl.

#12 When do you usually play and for how long? Are you a weekend warrior? Night owl? I usually play from 4pm-10pm eastern time, i can play later but having school i study for about an hr after 10pm. Also i am indeed a weekend warrior =).

#13 If the game you are applying for membership on has servers, what server do you play on? Archimonde

#14 About Me
Funny, alert, intelligent, cool to be around, very helpful, thoughtful, and has a good sense to remember things.

WoW Specific:

What is the WoW Heroes/Gearscore of your "main" or raiding toon? (We don't require any specific gearscore unless you are raiding ICC in one of the progression groups.)

Do you have any raiding experience? What did you clear in WoTLK? What have you cleared so far in Cata? For WoTLK ive cleared TOC norm and heroic, and ive faced all bosses in ICC norm and few heroic.

Are you exalted with the appropriate factions to get your head and shoulder enchants for your character? (Therazane for shoulder, etc..) Yes.

Does your raid toon have both professions leveled properly to be beneficial to the raid and your performance in game? Well since cata just came out no but they will be soon. (enchanting/jewelcrafting)

Is your toon enchanted and gemmed correctly for your class & spec?
Not yet no sense to put good gems/enchants on cruddy armor.

Is your spec raid-capable the most efficient and effective spec currently viable for raiding? Why of course.

Link for character: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/archimonde/pwnby%C3%A4chick/advanced

retskcirt
04-06-2011, 05:59 PM
Looks good, find an officer and get guilded..Welcome to the team. Let us know if you need any help ....Ret