PDA

View Full Version : Sin Filled Afterlife - raiding

goride
05-09-2011, 04:49 PM
Sin Filled Afterlife (SFA) needed a couple extra last night for the Greenscale raid (they are on Prince Hylas).

They seemed to be pretty impressed with my ability to DPS, etc. They said they have the first three bosses pretty much on farm, but have trouble with Hylas. They are a little light on numbers and generally need to add a couple randoms to fill their DPS out - which means the quality they get is pretty random.

Since they hit the 'jackpot' so to speak with my DPS, they asked if I could vouch for anyone else. They are looking to fill a few permanent slots, rather than have to try to fill them with randoms.

So I was asked to get into relay to "the powers that be" in GoW, to get into contact with Ikusa from SFA, to perhaps discuss a raiding alliance or something. They are a little shy of getting 20 people on at once, and we aren't able to field enough either, but maybe we can top them off sort of thing.

Anyway, just passing the message on.

Jehuty
05-09-2011, 11:38 PM
Awesome dude. Can you get their raiding schedule? Wouldn't want to commit to times I couldn't, but would love to do some raiding.

goride
05-10-2011, 01:09 AM
I'll see what I can find about about their schedule. Also, what type of slots they are looking to fill (ie dps, heals, etc., I think they are mainly looking for DPS though).

Oh and just fyi, for anyone who wants to participate you are going to need 200+ hit/focus. You can get away with 180+ for the first 3 greenscale bosses, however once you get to hylas/greenscale you really need a minimum of 200 (it caps at 220).