PDA

View Full Version : [Approved] Shadowz

Shadowz
08-27-2011, 09:06 AM
Application:
#1 What MMO experience do you have and what games are you currently playing? (MMO and otherwise)
WoW- #4 Druid tank on my pvp Server [Current]
EvE Online - Ran 4 concurrent accounts as a miner / cover / hauler.. Also was an Alliance Mining Director and Corp Mining Director

#2a What are your characters names and levels in game?
WoW- US - Bloodscalp - Alliance - ShadowzHealz (85)
DwIceWolf (85)
NightzHealz (85)

#2b What is your handle/name at the SW:TOR Website?
IceWolfDW

#3 Are you 18 years old or older?
Yes

#4 How long have you played MMO's?
~5 years

#5 How long have you played the game that you are applying for membership on?
N/A - Not released

#6 What Guilds/Clans/Nations have you belonged to in the past?
Swoon
Draconic Savant
Alter Ego
Iron Marines
Altered State

#7 How long were you in them and why aren't you still there?
Swoon ~6 months (disagreement with leadership)
DS ~2 weeks (not enough gear for their liking)
Alter Ego ~On and off for about 2 years (about 1 year active time)
Iron Marines ~3 months (issues with guild members being trolls)
Altered State ~Military

#8 What did you like and/or dislike about the previous Guilds you were in?
Generally I tend to like more of a family type of atmosphere as opposed to the militaristic kind (dealt with that enough with my active duty time), on the other hand I expect officers to due their job and keep the guild in control and that people aren't being douche's and to help better the guild.

#9 What kind of characters do you usually play? Caster, Tank, Support Toon, Scout etc....
Healer / Tank

#10 What drew you to apply to GoW? Were you referred by a current or past member?
Not referred, Fourm browsing on SWTOR for US Time based guild and seems regimented enough but laid back enough of a group :)

#11 How long are you planning on being a GoWian? Are you willing to play multiple games or move games if we drop our support of a particular game division?
Willing to play multiple games, and willing to change games so long as I have the funding to do so.

#12 When do you usually play and for how long? Are you a weekend warrior? Night owl?
Currently unemployed so playing games like crazy, when working it depends what kind of shifts that I have there. This is due to my opinion of IRL>Game

#13 If the game you are applying for membership on has servers, what server do you play on?
If requested to play WoW I'm currently on US- Bloodscalp

#14 What is your most memorable Raiding Experience?
Being 4/7 in WoW Firelands currently

#15 Are you willing to grind faction rep, professions, and instances to help get gear that will maximize your performance in a raid environment?
Yes

#16 Are you willing to spec your character to support the needs of the guild, and to take constructive criticism about your talent tree, gearing, and playstyle?
by all means

#17 What role are you looking to fill that would make you happiest when you play?
Healer most likely possibly tank depending on how comfortable I am with the class.
#18 About Me
24, M, Veteran of the US Army, experianced MMO player that tends to spend too much time on the games i play =), goofball, but during raids prefers everyone be on point.

Shadowz
08-27-2011, 09:21 AM
It didn't keep the formatting just to add the 3 characters that are listed are all on that server

Dreadan
08-27-2011, 12:47 PM
We'll look it over and let ya know :)

Goros
08-27-2011, 05:44 PM
I think it looks pretty good honestly, and you're welcome to join up if you wish.

We'll get you forum access for these boards shortly, and accept the app on the swtor boards as well.

We're on us-pvp cst archimonde at the moment, but we're pretty dead there between summertime, rift, and whatnot.

Welcome aboard.

Shadowz
08-27-2011, 09:08 PM
Thanks, I'll make a character on the server tomorrow to try and start getting to know you guys