PDA

View Full Version : [Approved] Wilsk

Wolf_Karaaw-Chalneth
09-01-2011, 05:00 PM
#1 What MMO experience do you have and what games are you currently playing? (MMO and otherwise)
well ok, Shadowbane, SWG, Planetside, Everquest, DDO, WoT, WoW, Borderlands...and many more

#2a What are your characters names and levels in game?
In TOR? i haven't played it yet, for obvious reasons.

#2b What is your handle/name at the SW:TOR Website?
Wilsk

#3 Are you 18 years old or older?
Indeed

#4 How long have you played MMO's?
Almost 10 years.

#5 How long have you played the game that you are applying for membership on?
I haven't

#6 What Guilds/Clans/Nations have you belonged to in the past?
GoW (haha see what i did there), WMD, FoE

#7 How long were you in them and why aren't you still there?
Gow for a long time got up to elder status then some serious bull hit the fan and I left with my brothers because of some douchebags who abandoned us and then got butt hurt we were accepted into FoE and they never were

WMD happened before GoW started its own group on WoW and they fell apart

FoE, I went inactive, the guild in WoW went to shit and I got booted

#8 What did you like and/or dislike about the previous Guilds you were in?
Not too much I disliked, mostly just how easily people got pissy

#9 What kind of characters do you usually play? Caster, Tank, Support Toon, Scout etc....
Usually? Caster healer types

#10 What drew you to apply to GoW? Were you referred by a current or past member?
I was a past member

#11 How long are you planning on being a GoWian? Are you willing to play multiple games or move games if we drop our support of a particular game division?
That is a good question and my honest answer is I do not know.

#12 When do you usually play and for how long? Are you a weekend warrior? Night owl?
Whenever I'm not at work.

#13 If the game you are applying for membership on has servers, what server do you play on?
N/A

#14 What is your most memorable Raiding Experience?
in WoW ,when we would take out MC bosses and be like 15 people short of 40

#15 Are you willing to grind faction rep, professions, and instances to help get gear that will maximize your performance in a raid environment?
Had to do that for a long time no reason to see it change

#16 Are you willing to spec your character to support the needs of the guild, and to take constructive criticism about your talent tree, gearing, and playstyle?
Sure

#17 What role are you looking to fill that would make you happiest when you play?
I don't know that either TOR seems to be a different kind of game in terms of class balance

#18 Have you preordered yet? If so, have you redeemed your preorder code on SWTOR.com?
Yes and yes

#19 About Me

Wilsk here, played with y'all on Shadowbane with my little Aelfborn Ranger dual sword wielding it up. Nuff said.

Jehuty
09-01-2011, 07:16 PM
Wow, when goros told me you applied on the swtor site i didn't think it would be bad to have you back, right up until i got to question 7.

Chelvie
09-01-2011, 07:19 PM
Sounds like a bag of drama. What do you think Martin?

Goros
09-01-2011, 09:45 PM
I was thinking it would be nice to have you back as well, but we try to be pretty drama free, and 7 on raises some pretty serious drama...especially since 4 or 5 of the "douchebags" are now elders.

I wasn't playing at that point in time, but I can already see this going forward as being nothing but pain and bad memories.

Gonna have to deny for the sake of my own sanity trying to deal with drama we don't need.

Rawr.

Goros
09-16-2011, 02:08 PM
Wilsk,

While all the elders did not vote, a vast majority of them have agreed to accept your application for re-admittance and let whatever happened in the past be water under the bridge. We need to make sure it stays that way, so it would be better if everyone just lets the issue drop completely from conversation.

Please accept our apologies for dragging this out so long, and welcome home.