PDA

View Full Version : Wilsk

dyshutu
09-06-2011, 02:09 PM
what happened with wilsk was my fault, and i have always felt bad about how it went down.
i feel he was a good guild mate and friend .. if i could fix one thing from wow it would be this ... id ask that this is rethought.

Wolf_Karaaw-Chalneth
09-10-2011, 01:58 AM
wow i'm a little honored dyshutu, perhaps i may also have misspoken slightly or perhaps need to explain

i don't care about what happened back then, it is past and over and I don't care

that being said i know i won't be playing full time with you guys anyways as my brothers, who i intend to play this game with at least somewhat, are not planning on being on a pvp server, so perhaps some of the issues wouldn't be there anyways,

another thing allow me this, I am sorry if i hurt anyones feelings for what i said in that post, really i am. I hadn't intended for it to come off that way to anyone and I should have thought it through more clearly first. Once again, I'm sorry.

The apology comes regardless of you guys rethinking my admittance, it isn't my guild anymore, but in many ways i wish it was

Goros
09-14-2011, 06:16 AM
I'm willing to reconsider, but we'll need to put it up for a vote in the elder forums.

Giv e us a few days to get people together.