PDA

View Full Version : [Approved] Weasel - New Applicant / MMO Vet

Weasel
09-23-2011, 04:41 PM
Application:
#1 What MMO experience do you have and what games are you currently playing? (MMO and otherwise) Greetings all i have been playing WOW since Vanilla and recently tried out RIFT For a few months, im huge on the Diablo series as well.

#2a What are your characters names and levels in game?
I have 4 85 characters with a number of other toons between 68 and 80 on a number of different servers mainly Shadow Council. I am in the guild Dressed2Kill and my main is a mage Nahtiri who is raiding Firelands

Currently playing a Dwarf Shaman on Mehdiv - fuglylady lvl 67
#2b What is your handle/name at the SW:TOR Website?
LXAWeasel
#3 Are you 18 years old or older?Yes - 28

#4 How long have you played MMO's? 7+ Years

#5 How long have you played the game that you are applying for membership on? Eagerly saving work days to take off when it SWTOR Launches

#6 What Guilds/Clans/Nations have you belonged to in the past?On Shadow Council in WOW i was a member of TheDeepWater Pirates and currently in Dressed2Kill.

#7 How long were you in them and why aren't you still there?Good friend was GM stopped playing so i left DWP to find a more suitable relationship and play with other RL Friends

#8 What did you like and/or dislike about the previous Guilds you were in?they were very social and fun people who shared the same raiding concept that i had

#9 What kind of characters do you usually play? Caster, Tank, Support Toon, Scout etc....i play and am willing to take on all kinds of different roles for the benefit of the guild. mostly play DPS Caster types

#10 What drew you to apply to GoW? Were you referred by a current or past member?I read your interview on TORWARS and saw some mentioning of Pittsburgh, i live in Harrisburg PA and thought it would be a good fit for when SWTOR launches

#11 How long are you planning on being a GoWian? Are you willing to play multiple games or move games if we drop our support of a particular game division?Always willing to try new fun things am very loyal as long as i get the same respect in return, i like the fact that your loot rules and raiding rules are set to encompass everyone equally and not hold favorites. constant AFKs / letting the dogs out etc. really halt attempts at bosses and other peoples lives so it seems like there is a good understandable method to how your team works.

#12 When do you usually play and for how long? Are you a weekend warrior? Night owl?Normally play pretty hard M-Tr and depending on plans with the gf weekends. Friday's are normally go out and unwind from the work week but i could be spotted those nights as well. Main raiding days would hopefully fit with your schedule weekdays in the evening

#13 If the game you are applying for membership on has servers, what server do you play on? i go where i am needed so if the guild jumps id be willing to follow

#14 What is your most memorable Raiding Experience? for me it would have to be when ZA first came out in BC we were the first guild to finish the timed runs and get the bear mount. Just taking down the hardest boss currently in the game before anyone on your server is the best feeling in the world. Working together and everyone on point ready to go beers in hand having fun, its what its all about.

#15 Are you willing to grind faction rep, professions, and instances to help get gear that will maximize your performance in a raid environment?definitely, i am currently working on Achievements in WOW as i wait for SWTOR to launch so im grinding every faction i can getting as many mounts (i think im up to 92) working on loremaster. Also very reliable when it comes to running lower guys through dungeons to help them get things to help the guild progress. My Professions are always free to the guild and i contribute as much as i can to make sure we're ready for raiding. I feel this is a give take as well too many times ive seen guildees beg for help and then not lend a hand when you need it.

#16 Are you willing to spec your character to support the needs of the guild, and to take constructive criticism about your talent tree, gearing, and playstyle?Absolutely, i also am very into my toons that are my mains making sure im up to date on the latest best DPS spec / best gear in slot and talk to other members of my class to find out whats working. In WOW i was the Mage Class Leader and talked to the other top Mages to get an idea of what we could do better.

#17 What role are you looking to fill that would make you happiest when you play?right now im looking that the Inquistor and Imperial Agent i like what they have to offer and the different ways you can play them. Off Tanking / RDPS / Healing etc.

#18 Have you preordered yet? If so, have you redeemed your preorder code on SWTOR.com?Yes i preordered the Digital Collectors Edition and i put my code in on June 22nd as soon as it was opened

#19 About MeIm a very laid back and fun kind of person i enjoy MMO's but also understand they are just a game and you need to have fun, which is what i do. I have Vent and am all about helping the people i play with. Am a seasoned Raider who understands what it means to raid and hopes that the other 10 - 20 people understand the same thing and follow the same rules. At 28 im still as much of a college kid as those still in school i was in a Fraternity, love beer and hanging out with friends. My RL always come first but if i wont abandoned my online friends either. If i say i am going to be available to raid it is the same as telling a RL friend that i will be there to pick them up at 8. Really think i could have a good fit here and am looking forward to hearing back from everyone. Thanks for the consideration! - Weasel

Chelvie
09-23-2011, 04:50 PM
Sounds good. Goros will be in contact soon.

Goros
09-23-2011, 11:54 PM
I like it.

Welcome aboard.

We'll get you access to the forums shortly - please go apply to the guild on the SW:TOR site now. If we get a guild beta invite (if they ever actually decide to DO a guild beta) the more heads we have officially on the forums the better.

Jehuty
09-24-2011, 01:30 AM
Welcome aboard!

Weasel
09-24-2011, 09:45 AM
Thanks for the invite! Looking forward to playing with everyone, if you're playing WOW currently let me know the server and ill look into transferring a toon or making a new one!

Brambles
09-24-2011, 04:29 PM
People are playing on Archimonde alliance. I know they are running 10 mans still ,though a lot of people dropped to get ready for TOR.
Welcome to the guild!

Weasel
09-24-2011, 05:48 PM
Thanks again! i have a 69 Dwarf Shaman ill xfer to Archimonde and say whats up get used to everyone...looks like 12/20 is going to be a great day!!!

Lightly
09-25-2011, 11:33 AM
Welcome to the crazy house!