PDA

View Full Version : [Approved] Achrona

Achrona
10-22-2011, 06:29 PM
#1 What MMO experience do you have and what games are you currently playing? (MMO and otherwise)
WoW, Rift, Champions Online, FFXI, Aion, and SWG. I am currently not playing any MMO's right now because I do not want to get too burned out before TOR comes out.

#2a What are your characters names and levels in game?
I will be using the name Achrona when the game goes live.

#2b What is your handle/name at the SW:TOR Website?
Dragari

#3 Are you 18 years old or older?
Yes, I am currently 18.

#4 How long have you played MMO's?
I have played MMO's for about 6 years.

#5 How long have you played the game that you are applying for membership on?
Seeing as how it is not out yet I have not had the chance to play it yet, however I can safely say I will be playing this game for years to come.

#6 What Guilds/Clans/Nations have you belonged to in the past?
I belonged in 2 guilds for most of my WoW career they were:

1.) Ultimatus- A semi hardcore raiding guild that took great pride in all their members. They were the guild that I did all of my raiding with from late vanilla WoW on to the end of BC.

2.) The Enforcers- This was the guild I joined near the launch of WotLK, It was made up of several members of Ultimatus after Ultimatus broke up. This guild was also a semi hardcore raiding guild which held the same beliefs as Ultimatus. Here I raided Naxxramas all the way to Blackwing Descent before I finally left WoW.

#7 How long were you in them and why aren't you still there?
I was in Ultimatus for about 2 1/2 years before the guild broke up due to drama caused by the GM's former best friend. I was in The Enforcers for about 2 1/2 years as well until many of the people I had known for years started to quit during Cata, that is when I decided to quit WoW and move on.

#8 What did you like and/or dislike about the previous Guilds you were in?
I loved both Ultimatus and The Enforcers because they treated their members like family. They always gave their members a fair chance and tried their best to work together. They had some of the best people I have ever known in my gaming career and I still have great respect for the leadership of both guilds.

#9 What kind of characters do you usually play? Caster, Tank, Support Toon, Scout etc....
My personal preference is ranged or melee dps, however if needed i can tank or heal.

#10 What drew you to apply to GoW? Were you referred by a current or past member?
I saw your interview on Torwars, you guys looked like you take care of your members and try to give everyone a fair chance at things, both of which are things I highly respect.

#11 How long are you planning on being a GoWian? Are you willing to play multiple games or move games if we drop our support of a particular game division?
I am very loyal to guilds I join as long as you take care of and respect your members I am willing to do anything for the guild.

#12 When do you usually play and for how long? Are you a weekend warrior? Night owl?
I am lucky enough to work during the day so evenings from 4:30 - 11:30 central are my best times during weekdays. As for weekends I don't usually have anything planned so I am almost always free.

#13 If the game you are applying for membership on has servers, what server do you play on?
As of now I do not play an MMO so I do not play on any server.

#14 What is your most memorable Raiding Experience?
My most memorable raiding experience would have to be when my guild in WoW finally made it to the Lich King for the first time, It was a very well designed fight and kept all of us on our toes during the entire thing. The final phase was probably one of the most epic things I have seen in a video game, it is definently a memory I will always keep.

#15 Are you willing to grind faction rep, professions, and instances to help get gear that will maximize your performance in a raid environment?
I have absolutely no problem with grinding to increase my performance. When I do things I like to do them right.

#16 Are you willing to spec your character to support the needs of the guild, and to take constructive criticism about your talent tree, gearing, and playstyle?
I am always willing to aid the guild with whatever position I can fill, and I most certainly will take constructive critisism to improve.

#17 What role are you looking to fill that would make you happiest when you play?
I like to be dps, it is something I have always done and the position I feel most comfortable with.

#18 Have you preordered yet? If so, have you redeemed your preorder code on SWTOR.com?
I have done both.

#19 About Me
I am a pretty laid back most of the time and I am always up for a good laugh. I am currently attending college and have a pretty good job at my towns local Academy sporting goods store. I also enjoy collecting swords, especially katanas and I currently have a collection of about 40 swords.

Dreadan
10-23-2011, 01:46 PM
Looks good. We'll get in touch with you sometime soon with an answer

Goros
10-23-2011, 07:46 PM
Awesome stuff man, app is good.

We would be on a central time server if there was one, but since there aren't, we'll be scheduling raids and events around when the most people are available.

We have a large contingent of alaskans and west coasters and well as some scattered central time people.

We're probably 10/30/10/40 timezone split, with others in various locations around the world. 10 alaskan, 30 west coast, 10 central/mountain, 40 east coast...10 elsewhere. something like that.

Dreadan will grant access to the forums, I just accepted on SWTOR.

Welcome aboard.

Achrona
10-24-2011, 04:39 PM
Thanks guys! I look forward to working with you all!