PDA

View Full Version : [Approved] SeveredLimb

SeveredLimb
11-08-2011, 12:07 AM
#1 What MMO experience do you have and what games are you currently playing? (MMO and otherwise)

I've been gaming since the early 90's. MMO activities have been on WoW since before LK. I've been a GM and.or raid leader for end game content since ToC and currently raid some heroic FL content. I primarily tank or heal but my shaman enhamcement dps is always close to the top.

#2a What are your characters names and levels in game?

My 2 main toons are Thoṛndor and Mogadine on the Dragonblight server. I raid lead our two 10 man groups and currently sit as GM.

#2b What is your handle/name at the SW:TOR Website?

SeveredLimb

#3 Are you 18 years old or older?

Ya!

#4 How long have you played MMO's?

Few years

#5 How long have you played the game that you are applying for membership on?

Nada, but have early access.

#6 What Guilds/Clans/Nations have you belonged to in the past?

Several guilds since LK, i left mainly to reach further into the game than the members were capable of.

#7 How long were you in them and why aren't you still there?

I enjoy growing with the game content without being the super hardcore ass hat. Plus i stayed close to several online friends.

#8 What did you like and/or dislike about the previous Guilds you were in?

I always seem to be raiding with one or two kids too immature to focus on progression past normal bosses. I'm very interested in playing with a full group of adults with a common goal.

#9 What kind of characters do you usually play? Caster, Tank, Support Toon, Scout etc....

I've raided every role on just about every class available in wow. Mainly tank and heals since they are normally the most needed.

#10 What drew you to apply to GoW? Were you referred by a current or past member?

Random search through the swtor site. Liked the mission statement and think i would make a good fit. No referral.

#11 How long are you planning on being a GoWian? Are you willing to play multiple games or move games if we drop our support of a particular game division?

I tend to stick with what I like, and if games get stale I have no problem moving to one that isn't

#12 When do you usually play and for how long? Are you a weekend warrior? Night owl?

Most nights, 7pm EST to whenever usually midnight.

#13 If the game you are applying for membership on has servers, what server do you play on?

n/a

#14 What is your most memorable Raiding Experience?

My first Rag kill ended with my bear tank catching a big heal from the last person alive. I ate through the last 600k solo, popping every cooldown, pot, and trinket i had. I ended up dead from the debuf dot, but we got it.

#15 Are you willing to grind faction rep, professions, and instances to help get gear that will maximize your performance in a raid environment?

Yes.

#16 Are you willing to spec your character to support the needs of the guild, and to take constructive criticism about your talent tree, gearing, and playstyle?

Yes, in fact these same words are in my guild app.

#17 What role are you looking to fill that would make you happiest when you play?

The IA operative looks like a good fit for me, but so does the sorcerer.

#18 Have you preordered yet? If so, have you redeemed your preorder code on SWTOR.com?

yes and yes.

#19 About Me

Easy going, love to game, and love to run end content and pvp with skilled players. I've worked my vacation this year around the release date, so i'll be ready to blow shit up the first day they let me. :toung:
Cheers!

Chelvie
11-08-2011, 12:50 AM
Looks good. Goros will get read it over in the morning.

Goros
11-08-2011, 05:40 AM
Damn you guys need to sleep more. I'm old.

I like the app, but you say you currently sit as GM in WoW - how's that going to go down with your guildies?

SeveredLimb
11-08-2011, 12:05 PM
The previous GM decided to drop off the face of WoW, so the officers voted me in. This was never meant to be a permanent solution, but I tend to take control when I have it and do what it takes to be successful. Most of the officers know of my intent to play TOR and I have plans to move a long standing member into the GM spot by the end of this month. We've added 20+ new members, groomed a new raid lead maybe two, and almost doubled the goods and gold in the GB, so I'm definitely not burning any bridges and will leave them in a better place. I do quite a bit for the guild and have done my best to make a graceful exit. There is no perfect way for a leader to leave a guild, but i'll have no regrets when its all said and done.

Goros
11-08-2011, 12:52 PM
Good answer.

Welcome aboard. Dreadan will grant you access to the forums today.

Brambles
11-08-2011, 03:15 PM
Nice app. Welcome aboard.

SeveredLimb
11-08-2011, 06:12 PM
Ty Ty

Dreadan
11-10-2011, 08:17 AM
Access Granted