PDA

View Full Version : [Approved] Lokifela

Lokifela
11-12-2011, 09:03 PM
Application:
#1 What MMO experience do you have and what games are you currently playing? (MMO and otherwise)
I've played FFXI, WoW, Rift. WoW from Jan '05 to June '11. Raided in each xpac. Currently not subscribed to any MMOs.

#2a What are your characters names and levels in game?
WoW: Pesmerga, Mazus, Alabastor are the three I've mained and raided with through WoW.

#2b What is your handle/name at the SW:TOR Website?
Lokifela

#3 Are you 18 years old or older?
Yes, 29.

#4 How long have you played MMO's?
FFXI was my first and that was sometime in 2004.

#5 How long have you played the game that you are applying for membership on?
The weekend I've been playing TOR beta so...a couple days! :)

#6 What Guilds/Clans/Nations have you belonged to in the past?
WoW: Zealots of Cloister (Proudmoore Alliance), Celestial Blade, Caustic (Icecrown Alliance), Stolen Souls (Icecrown Horde)

#7 How long were you in them and why aren't you still there?
Zealots of Cloister: Guild drama made me switch mains to Icecrown
Celestial Blade: Broke up at the beginning of WotLK due to a large clique of members leaving.
Caustic: Took a sabbatical from the game. They were a hardcore raiding guild and booted me for inactivity.
Stolen Souls: Still a member of this guild, just not subscribed.

#8 What did you like and/or dislike about the previous Guilds you were in?
All of the guilds I was a member of had many great players that were nice, good natured, and great players. There was nothing much I disliked about the guilds as a whole, although sometimes they let in a couple "winners" (bad attitude, loot whores, selfish, etc).

#9 What kind of characters do you usually play? Caster, Tank, Support Toon, Scout etc....
I've played Healer, Caster, Melee DPS and Tank all at some point during WoW. I really enjoy Melee DPS the most I believe, although tanking on occassion is refeshing.

#10 What drew you to apply to GoW? Were you referred by a current or past member?
I know Alex (Doorn) personally and he referred me to here.

#11 How long are you planning on being a GoWian? Are you willing to play multiple games or move games if we drop our support of a particular game division?
If a game interests me and you guys are going to support it, I'll be there. I won't play ag ame I'm not a fan of, however.

#12 When do you usually play and for how long? Are you a weekend warrior? Night owl?
It depends. I work M-F during the day, so you'll usually see me on during nights or weekends. I've been known to play later on weekends.

#13 If the game you are applying for membership on has servers, what server do you play on?
Currently on TOR beta, I've made a character on Prophecy of the Five, Sith side.

#14 What is your most memorable Raiding Experience?
I think finally stepping into a 40 man raid in Vanilla WoW was, which was Molten Core. You see that many people gathered in one area, and giants blocking your path, and it kind of blows your mind how long it takes to defeat them.

#15 Are you willing to grind faction rep, professions, and instances to help get gear that will maximize your performance in a raid environment?
I don't plan on raiding at this time, but if I do and I'm approved for a spot, I certainly will.

#16 Are you willing to spec your character to support the needs of the guild, and to take constructive criticism about your talent tree, gearing, and playstyle?
The answer for #15 works here too! I don't plan on raiding at this time, but if I do and I'm approved for a spot, I certainly will.

#17 What role are you looking to fill that would make you happiest when you play?
Out of all the roles I've performed I enjoy DPS the most. With the occasional heal/tank as needed.

#18 Have you preordered yet? If so, have you redeemed your preorder code on SWTOR.com?
I have not preordered SWTOR just yet.

#19 About Me
I'm from Pittsburgh, PA and I'm looking for a group of people to casually enjoy MMOs with. At first I figured I shouldn't bother since you guys seem to be more on the hardcore side and I usually don't play as much or raid anymore. However Doorn said you guys accept casuals as well so I decided to fill this out.

Brambles
11-12-2011, 10:56 PM
We do enjoy casual players in the guild. I wouldn't call the guild hardcore, just have a good hardcore group in the guild.
Goros should respond in the next day or so.

Goros
11-13-2011, 09:42 AM
Looks good. Alex is the RL recruiting king it seems this week.

Find the guys on Prophecy of the Five and join up there, we'll get you access shortly.

Please make sure that you've applied on the SWTOR forums as well, but you don't need to fill it out, just tell me what your username is here/there so I know who I'm inviting.

Thanks

Doorn
11-13-2011, 01:46 PM
What can I say? I like the idea of having a bigger Pittsburgh presence in this guild.

Goros
11-13-2011, 04:36 PM
lol

Weasel
11-14-2011, 09:28 AM
Pittsburgh really i think i just vomitted in my mouth Philadelphia all the way!!! HAHA Welcome aboard