PDA

View Full Version : [Denied] Graves

Graves
11-30-2011, 02:18 PM
Application:
#1 What MMO experience do you have and what games are you currently playing? (MMO and otherwise)
End game WoW content from BC to current Cata content.

#2a What are your characters names and levels in game?
Zuuki on Shattered Hand. Main toon.

#2b What is your handle/name at the SW:TOR Website?
Cyrclehater, joke name when i was trying to get a friend a beta invite, will be making a new one closer to launch

#3 Are you 18 years old or older?
Yes, 21.

#4 How long have you played MMO's?
For almost 6 years.

#5 How long have you played the game that you are applying for membership on?
Not out yet.
#6 What Guilds/Clans/Nations have you belonged to in the past?
Evade in WoW on Shattered Hand, recently merged into Relentless.

#7 How long were you in them and why aren't you still there?
Since BC, not playing WoW anymore.

#8 What did you like and/or dislike about the previous Guilds you were in?
I was pretty much just in the guild with my 10 man thats not part of the main raid, was only there because they were. Didn't really care for the guild but thats where my friends wanted to be. Too many people being all high and mighty about how awesome they were.

#9 What kind of characters do you usually play? Caster, Tank, Support Toon, Scout etc....
Mainly tank or melee dps, will be playing bounty hunter as dps or support if needed.

#10 What drew you to apply to GoW? Were you referred by a current or past member?
Was really just looking through the SWTOR guild recruitment looking for a nice, laidbackish guild that still wanted to do all forms of end-game content.

#11 How long are you planning on being a GoWian? Are you willing to play multiple games or move games if we drop our support of a particular game division?
Hoping to stick with one guild through the entire game, bouncing around's too annoying, and no I'm not willing to play a different game.

#12 When do you usually play and for how long? Are you a weekend warrior? Night owl?
Mostly late afternoons and night, more so on the weekends and I'm definitely a night owl.

#13 If the game you are applying for membership on has servers, what server do you play on?
Whatever server ya'll are going to be on of course.

#14 What is your most memorable Raiding Experience?
Getting 10man ICC achievement mount in WoW.

#15 Are you willing to grind faction rep, professions, and instances to help get gear that will maximize your performance in a raid environment?
Yes.

#16 Are you willing to spec your character to support the needs of the guild, and to take constructive criticism about your talent tree, gearing, and playstyle?
Yes

#17 What role are you looking to fill that would make you happiest when you play?
Dps

#18 Have you preordered yet? If so, have you redeemed your preorder code on SWTOR.com?
Yes, I was not given an early access code when I preordered, got it at gamestop and there was nothing for it.

#19 About Me
Laid back, can be chatty at times, and enjoy doing things with groups of people I know like warzones, flashpoints, etc. My best friend IRL is also applying, we're looking to join the same guild. He'll be applying with the name Tibbers. I'm very mellow and extremely hard to piss off or irritate due to my personality and can pretty much put a spin and laugh at most things that annoy most people. I'm VERY easily amused.

Goros
11-30-2011, 02:37 PM
I like the app, very complete, and shows some level of maturity.

You're in. Welcome aboard.

Dreadan will grant access later today, please make sure you have your app in on the official forums.

Thanks

edit: If your friend wants to re-app he can, but what he put up wasn't acceptable or up to standards. Sorry.

Goros
11-30-2011, 03:23 PM
Welp....it seems graves pulled his app on swtor.com, so I'm going to deny both apps.