PDA

View Full Version : [Denied] Tibbers

Agitatedpizza
11-30-2011, 02:19 PM
#1 What MMO experience do you have and what games are you currently playing? (MMO and otherwise) ive plyed wow for 6years as well as guild wars aion, rift, global agenda, but i currntly quit wow and play league of legends and CoD.

#2a What are your characters names and levels in game? dethspank

#2b What is your handle/name at the SW:TOR Website? agitatedpizza

#3 Are you 18 years old or older? yes

#4 How long have you played MMO's? 6years

#5 How long have you played the game that you are applying for membership on? 2beta weeks it was out

#6 What Guilds/Clans/Nations have you belonged to in the past? shatterhand TheSunIsTryingToKillMe

#7 How long were you in them and why aren't you still there? From when it formed till i quit playing WoW

#8 What did you like and/or dislike about the previous Guilds you were in? to much drama and not enuff progression

#9 What kind of characters do you usually play? Caster, Tank, Support Toon, Scout etc.... dps/heals

#10 What drew you to apply to GoW? Were you referred by a current or past member? was lookin through the forums on swtor and you guild fit m best

#11 How long are you planning on being a GoWian? Are you willing to play multiple games or move games if we drop our support of a particular game division? not a new game but servers

#12 When do you usually play and for how long? Are you a weekend warrior? Night owl? i play all times of the day and as long as possible

#13 If the game you are applying for membership on has servers, what server do you play on? game is not currntly out but i played on iron citadel for the beta

#14 What is your most memorable Raiding Experience? downing 6/7 FL befor nerf

#15 Are you willing to grind faction rep, professions, and instances to help get gear that will maximize your performance in a raid environment? very much so

#16 Are you willing to spec your character to support the needs of the guild, and to take constructive criticism about your talent tree, gearing, and playstyle?

#17 What role are you looking to fill that would make you happiest when you play? dps or heals

#18 Have you preordered yet? If so, have you redeemed your preorder code on SWTOR.com? reserved on gamestop didnt get a code

#19 About Me im 18+ like to play games i have a 3year old baby girl and me and my buddy are both applying to your guild his name is graves

Chelvie
11-30-2011, 02:24 PM
Missed question 16.

Goros
11-30-2011, 02:35 PM
Yeah, you pretty much half assed this app. Denied.