PDA

View Full Version : [Approved] Kaalis

Kaalis
12-01-2011, 08:57 AM
#1 What MMO experience do you have and what games are you currently playing? (MMO and otherwise)

Shadowbane, Earth and Beyond Beta, WoW,

#2a What are your characters names and levels in game?

ToR isn't released yet

#2b What is your handle/name at the SW:TOR Website?

Ryalas

#3 Are you 18 years old or older?

yes

#4 How long have you played MMO's?

a long time

#5 How long have you played the game that you are applying for membership on?

it isn't released yet

#6 What Guilds/Clans/Nations have you belonged to in the past?

GoW, FoE

#7 How long were you in them and why aren't you still there?

GoW transferred servers and FoE in WoW imploded while I was on hiatus from WoW. AFAIK although apparently Wilsk felt otherwise I was under the impression we hadn't left GoW just merged with FoE at Dyshutu's (sp?) suggestion when a little over half the guild changed servers. Those that remained joined FoE.

#8 What did you like and/or dislike about the previous Guilds you were in?

I didn't have any problems with GoW or FoE, although I didn't have time for raiding with FoE, that was due to RL issues preventing the time sink to raid

#9 What kind of characters do you usually play? Caster, Tank, Support Toon, Scout etc....

I usually play tanks or healers

#10 What drew you to apply to GoW? Were you referred by a current or past member?

Wilsk and Rakshasa told me they were rejoining GoW for ToR

#11 How long are you planning on being a GoWian? Are you willing to play multiple games or move games if we drop our support of a particular game division?

As I said above, it wasn't my impression I actually left

#12 When do you usually play and for how long? Are you a weekend warrior? Night owl?

Defintely a weekend warrior and was a night owl, my current job likely will mean more early morning and weekends though

#13 If the game you are applying for membership on has servers, what server do you play on?

#14 What is your most memorable Raiding Experience?

My first time tanking Ony couldn't see anything it was enlightening

#15 Are you willing to grind faction rep, professions, and instances to help get gear that will maximize your performance in a raid environment?

Never had a problem doing that before

#16 Are you willing to spec your character to support the needs of the guild, and to take constructive criticism about your talent tree, gearing, and playstyle?

I usually try to put in the research to get it right but if I goof a nod in the right direction is good

#17 What role are you looking to fill that would make you happiest when you play?

I like tanking or healing

#18 Have you preordered yet? If so, have you redeemed your preorder code on SWTOR.com?

yes and yes

#19 About Me

I am brothers with Wilsk and Rakshasa. I haven't been playing MMOs very frequently for a year or two, but I got into the last two beta weekends of ToR, this game should rock.

Rakshasa
12-01-2011, 09:01 AM
I'm still not sure why you chose Kaalis for this site... lol

Goros
12-01-2011, 09:18 AM
All good. Welcome back.
There were some hard feelings about the whole mess among multiple members, so we're all not going to bring it up and/or talk about it with anyone.

Drama is bad, everyone needs to let the past drop and move on with life.

kthxbye.

Goros
12-01-2011, 09:23 AM
ALSO - MAKE SURE YOU ARE REGISTERED AND APPLIED FOR MEMBERSHIP ON THE SWTOR FORUMS.

http://www.swtor.com/guilds/15434/ghosts-war

you only have until Friday, then they close the system down to prep for importing to the servers.

Kaalis
12-01-2011, 01:21 PM
Rakshasa this has been my login since 2006. I went onto the website this morning to apply at Rakshasa's suggestion.

Goros
12-01-2011, 01:23 PM
Yep I got it, and you should have access to the member only forums now also.

:)

Ardhiel
12-02-2011, 06:27 AM
Welcome back!