PDA

View Full Version : [Denied] SWTOR Application

starflux
12-02-2011, 05:29 PM
#1 What MMO experience do you have and what games are you currently playing? (MMO and otherwise)
I have played Star Wars Galaxies and World of Warcraft seriously, and randomly played a few other ones.

#2a What are your characters names and levels in game?
Influx - 60 undead Mage Base WoW
Chamber - 70 Paladin Burning Crusade

#2b What is your handle/name at the SW:TOR Website?
Starflux

#3 Are you 18 years old or older?
I am 25

#4 How long have you played MMO's?
5-6 Years

#5 How long have you played the game that you are applying for membership on?
3 Days

#6 What Guilds/Clans/Nations have you belonged to in the past?
I forget what guilds and clans I have been in, but all were near the top of the guilds on the server as far as progress and content.

#7 How long were you in them and why aren't you still there?
Every guild that I was with, I stayed with until I quit the game. Usually I leave a guild because I stop playing the game, and they don't really have good ways to communicate outside of the game itself.

#8 What did you like and/or dislike about the previous Guilds you were in?
Like:
*Good Leaders
*Fun - Not too serious but still want to progress in content
*Understanding that real life does occationally exist

Dislike:
*Not understanding that real life issues occur and that real life is an actual thing
*Members who are only in it for themselves
*Members (gf's, wives) who get special treatment and items due to relations in the guild

#9 What kind of characters do you usually play? Caster, Tank, Support Toon, Scout etc....
I usually just pick a character and stick to it, not really into making multiple characters that are mediocre. Would rather just focus on making one ballin' character.

#10 What drew you to apply to GoW? Were you referred by a current or past member?
I know Xycrion AKA Drinkmaster Flex.

#11 How long are you planning on being a GoWian? Are you willing to play multiple games or move games if we drop our support of a particular game division?
I am planning on being a GoWian until I end up drinking myself to death. After that I plan on getting a res, repairing my gear, and continuing to be a GoWian.

#12 When do you usually play and for how long? Are you a weekend warrior? Night owl?
I am currently located on the West Coast and can play ~9:15 P.M. Eastern time and on. I know thats kind of late but sometimes there are different shifts. Fridays and weekends I can play a lot. I tend to play a lot once I find a game I like.

#13 If the game you are applying for membership on has servers, what server do you play on?
Prophecy of the Five.

#14 What is your most memorable Raiding Experience?
I was doing Kharazan's opera event as a paladin and I got turned into little red riding hood. It was the first time I did the event so everyone was telling me to pop my immunity shield. I said fuck that and started running around saying "scoot scoot scoot scoot".

#15 Are you willing to grind faction rep, professions, and instances to help get gear that will maximize your performance in a raid environment?
Yeap.

#16 Are you willing to spec your character to support the needs of the guild, and to take constructive criticism about your talent tree, gearing, and playstyle?
Yeap.

#17 What role are you looking to fill that would make you happiest when you play?
An active member in raids that can help the guild.

#18 Have you preordered yet? If so, have you redeemed your preorder code on SWTOR.com?
Yes and Yes.

#19 About Me
I am a 25 year old from upstate NY originally. In August I moved out to Sunnyvale California for a job. If you want to know more just ask, or ask Xycrion.

Chelvie
12-02-2011, 05:35 PM
Yeah looks good.. but.. you mentioned you know Xycrion... yeah... that might be a no go.

Xycrion
12-02-2011, 05:36 PM
Let's get drinking!!!

Goros
12-02-2011, 05:36 PM
rofl. welcome aboard.

starflux
12-02-2011, 05:51 PM
Haha thanks guys!!!, and I agree, time to crack some brews :D

gerah1
12-02-2011, 06:07 PM
all of you drink some for me...I cant drink no more so toss back a few for me