PDA

View Full Version : [Approved] SWTOR Application

bubbalicious
12-14-2011, 06:25 PM
Application:
#1 What MMO experience do you have and what games are you currently playing? (MMO and otherwise) I have only played wow for 6 years.

#2a What are your characters names and levels in game? belezebuba LV 85 Hunter, Bubalicious LV 85 Death Knight and bubba Lv 82 priest

#2b What is your handle/name at the SW:TOR Website? belezebuba

#3 Are you 18 years old or older? yes

#4 How long have you played MMO's? 6 years

#5 How long have you played the game that you are applying for membership on?
one beta weekend

#6 What Guilds/Clans/Nations have you belonged to in the past?
AfterLife and Trunk Monkeys both on hyjal

#7 How long were you in them and why aren't you still there? I raided 25man with afterlife in BC and WotLK. I left the guild because my work scheduled changed. I raided 10 man with Trunk Monkeys in WotLK.

#8 What did you like and/or dislike about the previous Guilds you were in? I liked afterlife because it was a well structured Raiding Guild. I dis-liked raiding in Trunk Monkeys because it was always hard to find loyal raid member's.

#9 What kind of characters do you usually play? Caster, Tank, Support Toon, Scout etc....
I like to play healer, tank, and caster.
#10 What drew you to apply to GoW? Were you referred by a current or past member?
I worked with and played starcraft2 with Ninwa he is who told me about GoW. I have also played with Rakden in WOW for over 5 years.

#11 How long are you planning on being a GoWian? Are you willing to play multiple games or move games if we drop our support of a particular game division? I plan on playing with Gow for the life on the game. I'm willing to play multiple if needed or move to another game.

#12 When do you usually play and for how long? Are you a weekend warrior? Night owl?
I play M-F 4-6 hours and 8+ on weekends. I can adjust my hours for the needs of the guild.
#13 If the game you are applying for membership on has servers, what server do you play on?
None at the moment I'm still waiting for early game access but my plan is to play on The Twin Spears sever.

#14 What is your most memorable Raiding Experience? I would have to say downing the Lich King.

#15 Are you willing to grind faction rep, professions, and instances to help get gear that will maximize your performance in a raid environment? absolutely

#16 Are you willing to spec your character to support the needs of the guild, and to take constructive criticism about your talent tree, gearing, and playstyle? Yes, constructive criticism makes you a better player

#17 What role are you looking to fill that would make you happiest when you play? I plan to play bounty hunter- mercenary. If this class is over populated i can go which ever way helps the guild.

#18 Have you preordered yet? If so, have you redeemed your preorder code on SWTOR.com? yes i have pre-ordered and i have redeemed the pre-order code.

#19 About Me I'm loyal and easygoing.

Dreadan
12-14-2011, 06:29 PM
Can we let him in just because he got the formatting right?

Goros
12-14-2011, 06:31 PM
yerp

welcome aboard.

Brambles
12-14-2011, 06:54 PM
Welcome!

Rakden
12-14-2011, 06:57 PM
Welcome bubba!

Ardhiel
12-14-2011, 07:36 PM
Welcome to the crew

bubbalicious
12-15-2011, 09:08 PM
I look forward to gaming with you all!

Goros
12-18-2011, 04:28 AM
I saw your tell after I came back from refilling my coffee but you were already logged out.

Find anyone in the guild that can invite, they can check the posts here.