PDA

View Full Version : [Approved] SWTOR Application

athrun_seed
01-28-2012, 09:10 AM
#1 What MMO experience do you have and what games are you currently playing? (MMO and otherwise)
this is my first MMO, the other games I'm playing are Skyrim, mine craft, and call of duty

#2 What are your characters names and levels in game?
Arthanans 41 Marauder on vornskr
Athrun 27 Vanguard rubat Crystal
Susanowo 22 Marauder twin spears

#3 Are you 18 years old or older?
Yes, soon to be 21.

#4 How long have you played MMO's?,
About a 2 months but I'm very familiar with the concepts of MMO gameplay and abbreviations,

#5 How long have you played the game that you are applying for membership on?
I've played SWTOR for about 2 months.

#6 What Guilds/Clans/Nations have you belonged to in the past?
Republic News Network.

#7 How long were you in them and why aren't you still there?
3 weeks; technically still a member. See more below.

#8 What did you like and/or dislike about the previous Guilds you were in?
Good social atmosphere, however guild activities are nonexistent.

#9 What kind of characters do you usually play? Caster, Tank, Support Toon, Scout etc....
I usually go melee DPS, sometimes tank.

#10 What drew you to apply to GoW? Were you referred by a current or past member?
Aresmacrotec (who i know IRL) recommended that look you guys up and from what I've seen, it looks like a lot of fun so I thought I'd submit an application.

#11 How long are you planning on being a GoWian? Are you willing to play multiple games or move games if we drop our support of a particular game division?
I would be a member of GoW on SWTOR untill they left the game. As far as other games go if it looks like fun and I can afford multiple subscriptions, Iím in.

#12 When do you usually play and for how long? Are you a weekend warrior? Night owl?
I usually play at night and in the afternoon and when I play I'm in it for the long haul at least 4 to 5 hours minimum.

#13 If the game you are applying for membership on has servers, what server do you play on?
I am currently on Vornkr and Rubat Crystal, and Twin Spears. Of course, if I am accepted into the guild, I will be making Twin Spears my primary server.

#14 About Me
When I play games I'm in it to have fun, it doesnít really matter if I get crap loot or I die 16 times as long as I can laugh about it I'm good.

Goros
01-28-2012, 03:15 PM
Any friend of ares is welcome.

Find us in game and get tags.