• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wolfhardt App

#1 What was your first MMO?

Runescape.

#2 How long have you played MMO's for?

About 12 years now.

#3 What guilds have you been in and why aren't you there? The most recent 2-3 is sufficient, but if you have been in some older, memorable ones let us know that, too!

I have never been in a guild for this game before. Other games I am in Wild West in Albion Online but I am currently inactive because the game as been in almost unending Alpha/beta for 2 years. No need to burn out before the game even launches. Was also in "Military Gamers" in Eve but the guild sorta just died out due to lack of interest and not recruiting people, so I stopped playing to.

#4 Are you 18 years old or older?

I'm 26

#5 Have you ever played an open Open PvP MMO before? (Ultima Online, Shadowbane, Darkfall, ArcheAge, etc)

Yup, I enjoy the format. Played games such as EvE and several of the betas and alphas in Albion Online.

#6 What kind of characters do you usually play? Caster, Tank, Support Toon, Scout etc....

I typically lean into tanks / bruisers classes in almost anything I have ever played.

#7 What is your most memorable Gaming Experience?

My first few days in WoW, I was blown away by the size of the world back then, it is the reason I love MMO's as much as I do today.

#8 What role are you looking to fill that would make you happiest when you play?

Tank / Tanky DPS

#9 What are you looking for from GoW that prompted this application?

I saw you guys say there are lots of vets and actives here, and vets get along best with vets.

#10 About Me

Currently just chilling in collage collecting on the GI so I have a lot of free time to look for new games to play. This is one of them games I have been following and wishing would come out faster. I served in the USN was an MR and eventually went over to work with the MA's for a year before getting out. Other than that I live in AZ and I'm a history Major.
    Last edited by Wolfhardt; 01-18-2017, 05:02 PM.

Did anyone get back to you? You got buried under a bot attack. Sorry man.

Comment

Your the first. Figured i just got low key denied lol

Comment

nope we have a recruiting section for archeage. app looks good, find one of us in game. aliiza, zerohedge, skandranon, kvist, qvist, zamochit, kaiyne

Cry "Havoc!" and let slip the Ghosts of War...

Comment

Working...
        X