• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ferrus - A Relic From the Past

#1 What was your first MMO?
    Earth And Beyond

#2 How long have you played MMO's for?
    Since 2002

#3 What guilds have you been in and why aren't you there? The most recent 2-3 is sufficient, but if you have been in some older, memorable ones let us know that, too!
    Xen of Onslaught -
    xoo fell apart in archeage shortly after the auroria release. initially I joined them for organized pvp, but found out they cared more about their appearance than they did about their members.

Imatio Dei - ID was cool, pushed for progress and got a lot of server and a few world firsts with them, but we ended up progressing faster than swtor could put out content and everyone kind of went their seperate ways when there was nothing left to do..

Elitist - Played with them in wow since TBC. Hated the direction blizzard took the game starting with cataclysm so I quit and haven't looked back.

Ghosts Of War - I suppose this one counts as an older and memorable one?

#4 Are you 18 years old or older?
    Yes

#5 Have you ever played an open Open PvP MMO before? (Ultima Online, Shadowbane, Darkfall, ArcheAge, etc)
    Shadowbane and Archeage

#6 What kind of characters do you usually play? Caster, Tank, Support Toon, Scout etc....
    I've played every role from tank to healer, melee to ranged dps, physical and caster. buff bot to stun whore, I swap it up to keep it interesting. At this moment im interested in a caster tank role like defiler or cabalist.

#7 What is your most memorable Gaming Experience?
    Too many to list. In recent memory though myself and 1 friend of mine (trickster and darkrunner respectively) found a Latinus fishing party on Naima of about 400 people. we stealthed in under the water, took out the driver on one boat and hauled ass through the crowd of other boats. It soon became the great escape as we're pursued across the ocean, stopping to blow up their boat with a mortar on an island and load the fish onto my boat and desperately tried to make it back to the safe waters of Austera. My Darkrunner friend abandons ship and summons his galleon to ram the 5 or so harpoon clippers and the latinus galleon out of the way that are closing in on me. I end up having to swerve through the aqua housing with a fishing boat to avoid the harpoons of the latinus clippers before making it back to the docks where my friend unloads the fish while im being dragged back out to sea. It was two against the swarm of the South Americans and we prevailed. A small victory is still a victory.

#8 What role are you looking to fill that would make you happiest when you play?
    This time around im looking to build a strong 1 on 1 to small scale (5-10) tanky magic damage dealer. Leveling as Cabalist currently but considering swapping to defiler once I begin to gear up and have enough magic damage for Mana Stars to become a viable source of damage.

#9 What are you looking for from GoW that prompted this application?
    In my previous archeage guild experience, if you wanted to be successful you had to kiss the right asses and put out a good image for the rest of the server. While that did get me in on kracken kills and a castle, i'd rather have fun, terrorize the masses and not have to sit down with the PR officer for an interview after a fight over mobs in hasla or logs in auroria resulted in the losing party getting their guild leader to cry to my guild leader.

#10 About Me
    I'm Ryan. I'm 25, have had the pleasure of being in Ghosts Of War back in shadowbane (was cotton back then, Irekei assassin and Aelfborn Paladin) to experience the empire on Undead Island and some of the banes as well. Anyone without a GoW tag being KOS and banes on opposing cities are still the high points of that game to me. Throughout my gaming career i've ran into your folks on various other games (swtor, Archeage) as we tend to end up on the same server for whatever reason but i've always been locked down to another guild when meeting up with (normally goros) another GOW member. This time, for fresh start i have no obligations and don't happen to be on the opposing faction like i was in Naima,
    Last edited by Ferrus; 12-28-2016, 03:54 PM.

Looks good sir. Welcome back. Find one of us in game.

Cry "Havoc!" and let slip the Ghosts of War...

Comment

Working...
    X