Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Abendigo's Application

#1 What was your first MMO?
    I think Endless Online technically, I would have only been 8 or 9 so my memory's foggy

#2 How long have you played MMO's for?
    Since grade school

#3 What guilds have you been in and why aren't you there? The most recent 2-3 is sufficient, but if you have been in some older, memorable ones let us know that, too!
    Circa Archeage launch I was in a small Ezi west guild that mostly robbed unprotected farms and stole trade packs from people at sea
    Beyond that, countless 4chan /vg/ guilds on a lot of games, never anything serious and thus the desire for a change

#4 Are you 18 years old or older?
    Yes

#5 Have you ever played an open Open PvP MMO before? (Ultima Online, Shadowbane, Darkfall, ArcheAge, etc)
    Archeage, HellMOO, open PVP with consequences for losing is my jam

#6 What kind of characters do you usually play? Caster, Tank, Support Toon, Scout etc....
    Melee dps, sometimes tank depending on game

#7 What is your most memorable Gaming Experience?
    Probably trying to smuggle tradepacks into Solis with guildies, back when Trion didn't do anything about galleons blocking off ramps so you had to improvise when running up against large guilds. We were underleveled, undergeared, and had to get REALLY creative with our tactics. Probably lost half the packs, but learning to be sneaky was incredibly useful for level cap, and we got good enough at PvP we were able to terrorize larger guilds at sea.

#8 What role are you looking to fill that would make you happiest when you play?
    Make use of me however you like. PvP is my jam, and there's nothing that makes me happier than a bit of piracy, but I can adapt.

#9 What are you looking for from GoW that prompted this application?
    Competent, reliable players to work with, make money, get paid, ruin a few peoples' days in the process.

#10 About Me
    I work FLEX in healthcare, usually nights/weekends, but can be FLEXible. I enjoy dank memes, sarcasm, and deep conversations. Astrology's dumb. Leo.

Looks good

Cry "Havoc!" and let slip the Ghosts of War...

Comment

Working...
    X