• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Istealbikes Application

#1 What was your first MMO?
    Everquest
    #2 How long have you played MMO's for?
    Since 1999
    #3 What guilds have you been in and why aren't you there? The most recent 2-3 is sufficient, but if you have been in some older, memorable ones let us know that, too!
    Xen of Onslaught - Xoo fell apart after aurioria's release. I originally joined them for their coordinated PvP, however they turned out to be extremely childish.

Aurora - Played with them in WoW throughout BC and WOTLK

Elitist Jerks - Played with them in vanilla wow. They turned out to be a little too hardcore for my taste and I left them shortly before naxx release.

#4 Are you 18 years old or older?
    Yes
    #5 Have you ever played an open Open PvP MMO before? (Ultima Online, Shadowbane, Darkfall, ArcheAge, etc)
    Archeage
    #6 What kind of characters do you usually play? Caster, Tank, Support Toon, Scout etc....
    I've played rolls ranging from tank to melee and ranged dps, currently a DR
    #7 What is your most memorable Gaming Experience?

Too many to list. In recent memory though myself and 1 friend of mine (darkrunner and trickster respectively) found a Latinus fishing party on Naima of about 400 people. we stealthed in under the water, took out the driver on one boat and hauled ass through the crowd of other boats. It soon became the great escape as we're pursued across the ocean, stopping to blow up their boat with a mortar on an island and load the fish onto his boat and desperately tried to make it back to the safe waters of Austera. I abandoned ship and summoned my galleon to ram the 5 or so harpoon clippers and the latinus galleon out of the way that are closing in on ferrus. After making it back to the docks I unloaded the fish while he was being dragged back out to sea. It was two against the swarm of the South Americans and we prevailed. A small victory is still a victory. (Copied off ferus as he and I were in that one together)
    #8 What role are you looking to fill that would make you happiest when you play?
    I'm probably looking to still play DR or shadowblade but darkrunner is more fun to play in my opinion.
    #9 What are you looking for from GoW that prompted this application?
    I'm looking to have fun and terrorize people aswell as steal whatever I would like without having to get my ass chewed out about it ruining the guilds name from an officer.
    #10 About Me
    I'm Alex. I'm 26, I like to fuck bitches and make money not necessarily in that order, I work full time so I try to play archeage when i'm not at work but I do juggle playing a couple other games. I am looking forward to being apart of the great GoW community/clan.

You come with good company. Welcome.

Cry "Havoc!" and let slip the Ghosts of War...

Comment

Working...
    X