• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KittyWampus Application

#1 What was your first MMO?

I don't know which came first, Flyff, Maplestory or Mabinogi

#2 How long have you played MMO's for?

Around 10 years or so

#3 What guilds have you been in and why aren't you there? The most recent 2-3 is sufficient, but if you have been in some older, memorable ones let us know that, too!

I haven't been apart of any notable guilds, mostly just little startups with friends.

#4 Are you 18 years old or older?

I am!

#5 Have you ever played an open Open PvP MMO before? (Ultima Online, Shadowbane, Darkfall, ArcheAge, etc)

I have! Archeage, Runescape, Tera, Flyff, etc.

#6 What kind of characters do you usually play? Caster, Tank, Support Toon, Scout etc....

Depends on the game and what is needed. I am either a DPS or a tank.

#7 What is your most memorable Gaming Experience?

Pvping around different games with a long-time friend is always notable. One fun Archeage time was when we were sneaking around the East continent and pvping small groups with just a small group of two. It was quite entertaining.

#8 What role are you looking to fill that would make you happiest when you play?

I enjoy the DPS role overall. I like the ability to engage with enemies and clear when needed. Tank is also enjoyable as the ability to engage, peel, and survive is always good.

#9 What are you looking for from GoW that prompted this application?

I am looking for a guild with friends to enjoy Archeage 3.0 with. I am also trying to get more into MMOs as of late, so having a guild to be able to enjoy end-game content with will help with that.

#10 About Me

Well hello there. I am currently a college student about to finish my Bachelor's degree. I enjoy MMOs and most types of games. I enjoy ridiculous chats and delightful games. I am a fairly easy to talk to person, so if you have any questions or comments, feel free to ask away!

looks good. welcome.

Cry "Havoc!" and let slip the Ghosts of War...

Comment

Working...
    X