X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Approved Deftone App.

#1 What was your first MMO? World of Warcraft

#2 How long have you played MMO's for? 10 years ish

#3 What guilds have you been in and why aren't you there? The most recent 2-3 is sufficient, but if you have been in some older, memorable ones let us know that, too! In Archeage i was in a guild called Pascifist on the Kyrios server from alpha till about 6 months after launch.

#4 Are you 18 years old or older? yes

#5 Have you ever played an open Open PvP MMO before? (Ultima Online, Shadowbane, Darkfall, ArcheAge, etc) Archeage as previously stated.

#6 What kind of characters do you usually play? Caster, Tank, Support Toon, Scout etc.... Mostly Archer Hunter types.

#7 What is your most memorable Gaming Experience? I was a guild master of a very good guild in WoW during Wrath.

#8 What role are you looking to fill that would make you happiest when you play? Ranged Archer

#9 What are you looking for from GoW that prompted this application? I have met a few GoW members through activities in cinderstone and they seem cool.

#10 About Me Love to PvP. Still like PvE and committed to archeage for the long term.

Looks good, i know he talked with zamo, whom directed him here. Approved!

Comment

Working...
    X