• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Approved Kirth's App

#1 What was your first MMO?

Star Wars Galaxies.

#2 How long have you played MMO's for?

For over 10 years now, playing many different ones.

#3 What guilds have you been in and why aren't you there? The most recent 2-3 is sufficient, but if you have been in some older, memorable ones let us know that, too!

Started playing AA in Alpha, joined a guild there called The Blackfyre Mercs. This guild merged w/ a guild called Beyond Redemption before breaking away and forming Pacifists. For Live, Pacifists joined w/ the guild Aggression, but the two guilds did not mix well. From there me and a few others joined Gank Bus for a short period before restarting Pacifists again. Was in Pacifists for most of my time on Kyrios. Pacifists fell apart shortly after the GM quit the game, and I re-joined Gank Bus. Quit playing AA about a year ago.

#4 Are you 18 years old or older?

Yes.

#5 Have you ever played an open Open PvP MMO before? (Ultima Online, Shadowbane, Darkfall, ArcheAge, etc)

Besides AA the only other sandbox MMO I've played would be SWG. But I have "tried out" almost every popular MMO.

#6 What kind of characters do you usually play? Caster, Tank, Support Toon, Scout etc....

I normally play the "warrior" class, always melee, front line ready to jump into the fray. I played DR in Alpha and Live on Kyrios. But wanted to try something new and a little different, so I'm playing Abolisher on Reckoning.

#7 What is your most memorable Gaming Experience?

Hard to think of one really. Back in WoW Vanilla I was able to grind to GM, running around in BGs w/ GM daggers was pretty fun. Got lucky in AA on live w/ the first nodachi I tried I was able to get it to Delph, and have a lot of good memories running around 2 shotting people.

#8 What role are you looking to fill that would make you happiest when you play?

Abolisher / Tanky Melee.

#9 What are you looking for from GoW that prompted this application?

Seems like a very active guild in north cinder where I too have land. I am currently un-guilded looking to expand my experience in this game.

#10 About Me

A gamer who likes to play MMOs mainly. I normally pick one game to devote all my time to, and right now that game is AA. I'm really just a simple man, I don't try to live too fast. I know that troubles will come and they will pass.

Find me in game. Skandranon

Comment

Working...
    X