• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Interbane

#1 What was your first MMO?

Everquest

#2 How long have you played MMO's for?

Since 99

#3 What guilds have you been in and why aren't you there? The most recent 2-3 is sufficient, but if you have been in some older, memorable ones let us know that, too!

Founder and leader of Mera'Din in Shadowbane. Founder and leader of Macabre in WAR. Member of countless other guilds across many MMOs.

#4 Are you 18 years old or older?

Yes

#5 Have you ever played an open Open PvP MMO before? (Ultima Online, Shadowbane, Darkfall, ArcheAge, etc)

Yes

#6 What kind of characters do you usually play? Caster, Tank, Support Toon, Scout etc....

I've played them all, but prefer healing. I enjoy being the failsafe.

#7 What is your most memorable Gaming Experience?

In Shadowbane, I had an idea to dethrone the leading guild. They were bunkered down on an island in the center of the map. We had a few stragglers that managed to teleport in, but they were being scouted and killed as quick as we could get them in. Anyways, I had an alt that I'd managed to get into the enemy guild about a month prior. I logged onto him and pretended to send a message to the leader of my ally guild. But I screwed up the message path... ".tell tygert" instead of "/tell tygert". The message intentionally send to the entire enemy guild. The message was false information, leading the enemy guild to the farthest edge of the island from where we'd established a secret foothold. By the time they discovered the truth an hour later, the foothold was solid, and later that night we destroyed their tree. The move wasn't coordinated with anyone, and single-handedly changed the power dynamic on the server. I wish they had Twitch back then.

#8 What role are you looking to fill that would make you happiest when you play?

Whatever is exceptionally difficult, but doesn't require ridiculous amounts of time. I don't know what that role would be specifically.

#9 What are you looking for from GoW that prompted this application?

A group of players that won't land on the scene strong then wither over time.

#10 About Me

Kinda fat but I have fast fingers. I'm the smartest person to everyone I know, and the dumbest person to everyone who knows me best. I've worked on nuclear missiles, owned businesses, and served as upper management in corporate environments. I know how to lead, but I would prefer to follow this time around.

"Either lead, follow, or get the fuck out of my way."

Looks good. If you can apply on the posting in game I can approve it later tonight.

Comment

I applied after reading the post in the Crowfall forums. I'm currently between games setting up a new house and settling into a new job. I don't plan on playing anything before Crowfall. I'll re-apply when the timing is right.

Comment

Working...
      X